- After logging into CALI, go to your "Lesson Runs" page by following the link from the "CALI Dashboard" dropdown.
- Click on the highlighted percentage score of the lesson that you want a certificate for.
- You will be taken to the "Detailed Score Report" for the lesson.
- At the top of the score report, there will be a link to "print certificate."
- From there you can print the certificate or take a screen shot that can be emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions - Lesson Certificates
There are two ways to print your CALI Lesson certificate.
- After you have completed every page in a lesson or clicked the "complete the lesson" link in the lesson's table of content, you will be taken to the final page of the lesson. This is the certificate. At the bottom there is a button that says, "Print this score." Click to print.
- On the same page as in the instruction above, there is a button that says, "Finalize this score." Click this and your score will be finalized. It also means that you will not be able to resume the lesson. At any time you may go to either your "Current Lesson Runs" (for lessons that you have taken this semester) or "Past Lesson Runs" for all other lessons. Click on the percentage score for the lesson you would like a certificate for. This will take you to a detailed score report. There will be a link to "Print Certificate."
If your professor is using LessonLink and you correctly followed the special URL your professor provided to you, your professor will see your scores by viewing their LessonLink Dashboard. You won't have to do anything. However, if you did not use the URL that your professor gave to you, they will not be able to see your score.
If your professor is not using LessonLink or you did not use the URL that they provided, you can still show that you've taken a CALI Lesson by printing off the CALI Lesson Certificate. Please view the FAQ on CALI Lesson Certificates for complete instructions on how to print or save them.