We're hard at work developing free, open eBooks for legal education. If you would like to learn about new and upcoming eLangdell releases, subscribe here.
Meanwhile, the following titles are in production, with publication dates to be determined:
- Bioethics: Professor Browne Lewis - Fall 2021
- Tort Law : A 21st Century Approach - Professor Zahr Said - Fall 2021
- Constitutional Law: Individual Rights: Professor Jud Campbell - Fall 2021
- Copyright: Professor Brian Frye
- International Law - A Survey: Professor Milena Sterio
- Sales - A Casebook, and Sales Supplement (including example contracts) (anticipated for fall 2022): Professor Jane Winn
- Revised for Fall 2021 - Liberty, Equality, and Due Process: Cases, Controversies, and Contexts in Constitutional Law: Professor Ruthann Robson
- Revised for Fall 2021 - Sources of American Law: An Introduction to Legal Research, Professors Beau Steenken & Tina Brooks
- Revised for Fall 2021 - A Treatise of Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Law, Professor Michael Duff
- Revised for Fall 2021 - The Story of Contract Law: Formation, Professor Val Ricks
Visit eLangdell® Press to see all OER titles available.
Revised May 03, 2021