We're hard at work developing free, open eBooks for legal education. If you would like to learn about new and upcoming eLangdell releases, subscribe here.
Meanwhile, the following titles are in production, with publication dates to be determined:
- Bioethics: Professor Browne Lewis
- Copyright: Professor Brian Frye
- International Law - A Survey: Professor Milena Sterio
- Sales - A Casebook, and Sales Supplement (including example contracts) (anticipated for fall 2022): Professor Jane Winn
- Constitutional Law: Individual Rights: Professor Jud Campbell - Fall 2021
- Revised for Fall 2021 - Liberty, Equality, and Due Process: Cases, Controversies, and Contexts in Constitutional Law: Professor Ruthann Robson
- Revised for Spring 2021 - 8th Edition U.S. Federal Income Taxation of Individuals: Professor Deborah Geier - Published December 2020
New editions for the following books are ready for fall 2020. Visit eLangdell® Press to see them all.
- Torts and Regulations: Cases, Principles, and Institutions (2nd Edition) - Professor John Fabian Witt
- Torts: Cases, Principles, and Institutions (5th edition) - Professors John Fabian Witt and Karen Tani
- Basic Income Tax (8th Edition) - Professor William Kratzke
- Corporate Tax 2020-2021 (3rd Edition) - Professor William Kratzke