Partnership Taxation: Partnership Distributions: Basis Adjustments Arising from Distributions
This lesson is best used after studying the material in class. Unlike many of CALI's other lessons, this lesson takes a more problem oriented approach to learning the material. The lesson provides students with additional problem sets to work through, allowing students to refine their ability to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations.
More like this
- Partnership Taxation: Sales of Partnership Interests: Basis Adjustments With Respect to Transferee Partners
- Partnership Taxation: Partnership Terminations: Partnership Terminations: Consequences
- Taxation of Business Entities: Liquidations and S Election Termination: Partnerships: Termination Consequences
- Partnership Taxation: Identifying Section 751 Assets
- Taxation of Business Entities: Sales of Interests: Partnerships: Identifying Section 751 Assets