This lesson will teach you how to locate treaties between Indian tribes and the United States government. It will also show you how to determine whether a particular treaty provision is still in effect and how to interpret ambiguous treaty provisions.
More like this
- Intergovernmental Organizations & Non-Governmental Organizations
- Constitutional Powers and Structures Review for Family Law
- Commerce Clause Issues in Environmental Law
- International Environmental Law: Implementing the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) in the United States
- CANINE: Article Nine Problems / Chapter 12- Perfection Generally