Yes, simply login with your faculty account then:
- Select "My CALI Library" from the CALI Dashboard menu.
- Go to your list of Self-published lessons.
- Select the title of the lesson you want to delete or hide.
- This will take you to the page for the lesson.
- Clcik on the edit tab to make changes to cover page for the lesson.
- If you wish to hide the lesson, scroll down to the bottom of the page under "Publishing Options" and uncheck "published" and then click save.
- If you wish to completely delete the lesson, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "delete" button.
Please note that while this hides or deletes your self-published lesson on the CALI website the lesson continues to exist in your CALI Author library.