Once you find a lesson, you most like would want to review its content. If you would like to review, you can, of course run the lesson as if you were a student. But there are a couple of faculty-only features to aid in your review of a lesson, and you may find these features more convenient than reviewing the student version:
- Lesson Text - a full text version of the lesson that includes all questions, answers, and feedback contained within in the lesson; all on one web page. LessonText is easy to print and suitable for reading in your favorite comfy chair. The link to the LessonText appears on the informational page of each lesson.
- Mapper - a visual presentation of a lesson's structure showing branches an d right/wrong choices. This allows you to see the various paths a student may take through a lesson.
To locate the LessonText for a particular lesson:
- Log into CALI's website with your faculty account.
- Select the lesson you wish to see in LessonText format. You can select the lesson by browsing by subject area, casebook, or author.
- Click "Faculty View". This will take you to the LessonText of the lesson.