Yes, yes you can!
- Make sure you are logged into CALI with the faculty account that published the self-published lesson.
- Select "My CALI Library" from the CALI Dashboard menu.
- Go to your list of Self-published lessons.
- FInd the lesson title you'd like details on and click on "Results" for basic scores or "Analytics" to get a more detailed break down of student performance. You can also download a spreadsheet of basics scores.
- On the "Results" page, clicking on the percentage score of a student will open a page with more details of how the student did.
- The "Analytics" page provides you with more indepth analyisis of how students performed as a group across the entirety of the lesson.