Once you've created a book we recommend that you take a few minutes to provide some basic information about the book by completing a couple of the settings pages. Adding this meta data to the book now will make it easy for people to find later.
Let's start with Book info:
- Select Book info from the left hand menu.
- Edit or add information about your book as you see fit. Fields include:
- You should select a Creative Commons license for your work. The Lawbooks platform is about open, so we like to host works that are freely available to the law school community.
- Additional book and catalog information
- Once you're done adding info, hit the save button at the top right.