This lesson is designed to introduce the student to the role of the mortgage note and the applicable law. This should be of interest to students studying real estate and to students studying negotiable instruments. If you are not already familiar with negotiable instruments, you should go through the CALI lesson entitled "What's a Negotiable Instrument" before trying this lesson. It will focus on the 1990 version of the UCC because that is the law in most states.
More like this
- Negotiable Instruments That Have Been Destroyed, Lost or Stolen
- Financing Real Estate Transactions: A Basic Introduction
- Negotiable Instruments: The Benefits of Being a Holder in Due Course
- Negotiable Instruments: What is a Negotiable Instrument?
- Negotiable Instruments: Who is a Holder in Due Course?