Fraudulent Transfers II - Defenses
The lesson covers the remedies, defenses, and limitations under the 2014 Uniform Voidable Transactions Act (a slightly amended Uniform Fraudulent Transfers Act) and sections 548 and 550 of the Bankruptcy Code. A previous lesson covered the types of fraudulent or voidable transfers generally. A subsequent third lesson covers the application of fraudulent transfer law to Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs).
More like this
- Fraudulent Transfers I- Types
- Fraudulent Transfers III- Leveraged Buyouts
- Executory Contracts in Bankruptcy
- CANINE: Article Nine Problems / Chapter 30- Secured Party Versus Trustee in Bankruptcy
- CANINE: Article Nine Problems / Chapter 26- Secured Party Versus Lien Creditor, Future Advances, and Bankruptcy