Climate Change 1: Introduction to Climate Change
Climate change is the major emerging environmental law problem of the 21st century. However, understanding the legal issues surrounding climate change, both internationally and domestically, will be easier if you have a basic comprehension of what climate change is.
This lesson, the first in a series, presents an overview of what climate change is and why it matters to environmental law. In particular, this lesson will look at the causes of climate change and the impacts that it is having and will have on the environment.
More like this
- Climate Change 3: An Introduction to and Overview of Climate Change Adaptation
- Climate Change 2: Mitigation: The International Dimension
- Climate Change 4: Addressing Climate Change Through the Common Law
- Climate Change 5: Addressing Climate Change Through Existing Environmental Statutes
- Constitutional Standing in Environmental Citizen Suits