Researching Social Security Disability Law
This lesson will assist the student both in reviewing effective legal research techniques and learning something about an area of law not often studied in law school: Social Security disability. To accomplish this the student will examine a real life fact scenario in order to navigate the primary and secondary resources in this area.
More like this
- Introduction to Secondary Resources
- The Law Governing Admission to Practice Law
- Classifying Special Types of Marital Property
- Oregon Legal Research: Primary and Secondary Resources
- Basic Federal Income Taxation: Gross Income: The Taxability of Employment Connected Payments: Fringe Benefits, Meals and Lodging, Unemployment Compensation, and Social Security Benefits